Hello Gals. Happy Weekend!!!
It's no secret that I absolutely adore polka dots. Polka dots are so feminine and girly, so for today's look, I wanted to pair that femininity with a graphic eyeliner to give my eyes an edgier look.
For the lips I have chosen a shade inspired by the Pantone colour of the year for 2015, "Marsala"....an earthy brownish red tone.
On to the look...
- Bobbi Brown BB Cream "Medium/Dark"
- Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder "Sandy Beige"
- Tart Maracuja Oil Creaseless Concealer "Tan"
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge "Uber Beige" (cheeks)
- Prism Eyeshadow Palette "Pink Champagne"
- Prism Gel Eyeliner Pencil "White"
- Lime Crime Gel Eyeliner "Quill"
- Loreal Ms Manga mascara "Black"
- Prism Invisible Lip Liner
- Prism Lipstick "Skinny Dipping"
Thanks for reading Gals!
What are your thoughts on polka dot eyeliner? Would you wear it?