Recently I have been fascinated by peachy hues on the lips. Peach is such a versatile shade as it goes with just about any eyeshadow combination. The quality that I like most about peach shades is that they add such life to the complexion.
This look was on my instagram a couple of days and it features one of our new Prism Liquid Lipsticks in "Wish",Prism Sassy Lids Eyeshadow Palettes in "Espresso Yourself" and "Pink Champagne" I finished off this look with my all time favourite Nars blush highlighter in "Albatross"
On to the look....
- DiorSkin Nude Air Foundation Serum "Honey Beige
- DiorSkin Nude Air Loose Powder "Honey Beige"
- Tarte Maracuja Oil Concealer "Tan" - Under eyes
- BH Cosmetics Special Occasion Palette (Cheeks) - Used peach blush shade
- Nars Blush Highlighter "Albatross" - Used on the cheek bones and down bridge of nose
- Prism Stuck on You Eye and Lip Primer - used on the lids
- Prism Sassy Lids Palette "Espresso Yourself" - used cream, pale gold and bronze shades (bronze shade used as eyeliner)
- Prism Sassy Lids Palette "Pink Champagne" - mixed matte peach shade and shimmer peach shade and applied to outer crease.
- Nars Blush Highlighter "Albatross" - used under brows to highlight
- DiorShow Iconic Overcurl Mascara "Over Black"
Thanks for reading Gals!
Are you into peachy tones?